Bob Monkman (Intel)
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: @name1 @name2 @name3
- The proposal was changed to make changes only on the ODIMRA side. It was decided to support both approaches -
- current one where the plugins implement the message bus interface per message bus and programming language,
- the other being a adapter that listens to redfish events from the plugins and publishes to the message bus used by ODIM
- The plugin implementers can decide which method they prefer and use either of the two.
- The adapter may be brought in via a different proposal when there is a need for a plugin to use this.
- Currently we do not have the cycles to build this redfish event adapter.
- ODIMRA will have to be changed to add support for each message bus type regardless of the approach taken by plugins.
- Email sent to TSC with request for voting members to reply back: +1 to approve, -1 to decline.
Talk by Taskin Ucpinar on edge core device manager
- Taskin from edge core presented the device manager architecture and uses. This may continue the next week.
Discussion about voting process
- Send email with resolution
- Voting members respond +1, -1. (yes or no)
- Tally the results.
- Include results in minutes (if happens during the meeting), or in the next week’s agenda
- with a link to the voting email stream.