- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Introduction to ODIM architecture to device manager team. (15 minutes)
- Discuss how this interwork with device manager will help ODIM and device manager projects (30 minutes)
- Discuss collaboration between device manager/ODIM projects and the way going forward (15 minutes)