TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Bob Monkman (Intel)
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Introduction to ODIM architecture to device manager team. (15 minutes)
- Discuss how this interwork with device manager will help ODIM and device manager projects (30 minutes)
- Discuss collaboration between device manager/ODIM projects and the way going forward (15 minutes)
- proposal for Support redis streams as alternative to Kafka bus approved. We had two abstains from Intel and TietoEvery, 3 Yes from AMI, HPE and Kubermatics
Introduction to ODIM architecture to device manager team.
- Presented ODIM architecture
- Presented the current device manager architecture
- Presented a possible architecture for integrating ODIM and Device manager projects.
Discuss how this interwork with device manager will help ODIM and device manager
- We are not very clear on how many network companies are using device manager currently. However a few server companies are interested to work with device manager.
Discuss collaboration and the way going forward
- Not discussed
- Bob Monkman will provide Intel agenda items for next week