|Jonas Arndt||Red Hat|
- Start Recording
- LF Antitrust Policy
- LFN EUAG
- Usage of Slack for TSC communication
LFN End User Advisory Group
- https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/CoAs is the link
- Discussion about how the LFN ODIM team can participate in the LFN end user advisory group.
- Review of participants in EUAG. Network managers, project managers, technologists are the participants. Some people are pure R&D research. Some influential players as well. ONAP reps. are participants.
- Goal is to get feedback from those in this forum who we haven’t talked to yet about ODIM.
- EUAG meeting on July 20th
- Make it a round table to ask about pain points and how ODIM can fit in to help solve the big issues. Ask for their help in discussion about this.
- Suggestion that Alex present. Meeting of EUAG July 20th, but do need to talk through the slides to be presented.
- Have slides already to leverage from (discussion on 3-4 slides, starting with spaghetti slide of physical infrastructure management). Questions to ask include whether these are the right problems to solve. Develop a list of specific feedback we want. Send slides ahead of time. Desire to invite Ericsson, Red Hat, etc.)
- Presentation *and* host a workshop, if they are interested in providing feedback.
- Slack channel on LFN ODIM already exists.
- TSC channel on slack
- Continue to use Zoom for meetings, Slack for IMs. Already a dev channel.
- Contact Bharath if you need to be invited to odim.slack.com
ODIM has a workspace on slack. The address is https://odim.slack.com. The following channels have been available therein:
#development reachable at https://odim.slack.com/archives/C01DG9MH479
#general at https://odim.slack.com/archives/C016F2GSK9Q
#open-distributed-infrastructure-management at https://odim.slack.com/archives/C0160A27H71
#random at https://odim.slack.com/archives/C0174T304P2