- Start recording
- LFN Antitrust Policy
- Changes to HPE TSC representation
Changes to the HPE TSC representation
- Jonas is leaving HPE. For HPE, representation on Open Source ODIM moves to Bharath Kumar. (Jonas may still attend the TSC.)
- ACTION ITEM: Louis and Bharath will review the Github account for permissions. Louis and Bharath will also talk about the LFN Jira system for ODIM.
- ACTION ITEM: Louis and Jonas will review as well to adjust Jonas’s privileges if needed.
LFN Developer and Testing Forum feedback
- Louis heard interest from the 5G Super Blueprint call in watching the ODIM recording, (Louis provided link and connected to them.)
Upcoming Possibilities for ODIM and other projects
- Google: Would Google be willing to present Google gRPC in future meeting? Google approached DMTF to get gRPC into the RF spec. Discussion ongoing. ACTION ITEM: Jonas will reach out to Google again about gRPC and ODIM, and potential integration/usage.
- Airship: Possibility of discussing ODIM with the Airship team. ACTION ITEM: Jon and Martin from HPE are following up and will report back, figure out how to get other TSC folks involved as the discussion progresses.