Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Participants

Attendees

Name

Company

X

Louis Illuzzi

LFN


Kenny Paul

LFN


Jim Baker

LFN

X

Casey Cain

LFN

X

Jonas Arndt

Red Hat


William Caban

Red Hat

X

Bharath Kumar

HPE

X

Martin Halstead

HPE

X

Jon Mechling

HPE

X

Susan Bowen

HPE

X

Alex Vul

Intel

X

John Leung

Intel


Piotr Zedlewski

Intel


Bob Monkman

Intel


Rafal Sztejna

Intel

X

Daniel Nilsson

TietoEVRY


Marcin Nicpon

TietoEVRY


Muthu Ramalingum

AMI


Jose Inbaraj

AMI

X

Divya Nettum

AMI


Tomas Fredberg

Ericsson

Proposed Agenda

If time permits:

  • Governance Issues:
    • Status of Dell plugin
    • Status of AMI composition service 

<Recording link>

Architecture discussion notes

DMTF Profiles proposal 

We will discuss this on the 18th of August. John Leung from Intel should be present for this. Jonas and Gautam from HPE will present the current status on ODIM profiles.

Properties for UpdateService

Not discussed. Rafal from Intel will present this on a future date.

Support for redis streams as alternative to Kafka bus

There was a discussion on what message bus architecture. One thought is that message bus should be part of event service internally. If a generic redfish event listener can populate the message bus, plugin implementers need not have to support different message buses in their code. The current implementation uses the message bus as part of the ODIMRA/plugin infrastruture only. 

Governance meeting notes

no discussion.

  • No labels