Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Anuket interactions/areas of contributions
- Any Other Topics
- Anuket has given a set comments addressing these are needed to approve the changes reference model
- Anuket interested in having ODIM involve in reference implementation rather than reference model
- John will propose to Anuket project to host ODIM in the community lab at university of New Hampshire
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date