Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Comments on the ODIM section to be added to the CNTT reference model.
- Source code sitting on ODIM repository
- Any Other Topics
- Johns comment was addressed and a PR created on the CNTT repo https://github.com/anuket-project/anuket-specifications/pull/3306
- Need to pursue the source codes added with John/Maciej
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date