Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Discuss other LFN projects ODIM would want to work with
- Any Other Topics
- Kenny Paul the community architect for ONAP joined this call
- We informed Anuket has informed their intent to use ODIM for bare metal provisioning in the next phase.
- ODIM is interested in working with ONAP, ODL and 5g super blueprint projects
- Kenny informed FD.io might be a good fit to work with as they do a lot of testing on different hardware. Specifically profile performance against CPU model speed etc.
- Kenny can get an introduction to ONAP, Casey into FD.io, ODL and XGVELA.
- In these initial interactions ODIM wants to see how ODIM fits into the project and what problem will it solve.
- Nephio is a nascent project within LF. ODIM wants to expose compute resources via CR/operators in that eco system
- Kenny sees logical alignment between ODIM and nephio but he does not directly working with them.
- Doing a presentation to ONAP before nephio because ONAP members are also active in nephio.
- Kenny can introduce ODIM to Kurt Talylor who is the community architect for nephio.
- Suggest session to address two parts - present ODIM and address how we see the relationship grow and foster community participation.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date