Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling John Leung
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- ODIM IPv6 implementation
- Sushy tools for emulating BMCs
- TSC meeting timings
- Any Other Topics
- Discussed the IPv6 implementation of ODIM.
- It was recommended that we try sushy tools to emulate BMCs. This may be used for testing ODIM
- TSC meetings to be moved half an hour later. This will help Casey join after the TAC meeting on alternate weeks
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date