TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling John Leung


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • Update on contributions to OCP project
    • Update from governing body meeting
    • Nephios project kick off
    • 5g Super Blueprint - logistics and dates for the LFN dev test event
  • Any Other Topics


  • A subset of ODIM code has been submitted to the OCP device manager repository and a pull request created for the same. Bharath will talk through the changes to the OCP team so that this code gets merged.
  • Updated the governing board about the goals for 2021-22 and updates to the same. Was advised to reach out to GB member.
  • Announced HPEs intent to attend google's nephios project face to face kick off in California on June 22 this year. 
  • Mahesh V from HPE has been proposed as release manager for ODIM. Election is in progress awaiting a vote from AMI.

Action Items

  • No labels