TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling John Leung
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Follow up on call for contributions
- 5g Super Blueprint
- Preparation for governing board meeting on the 18 th of May
- Any Other Topics
- 5g super blue print
- Martin will attend the event in person from HPE. He will share the slides to be presented with Daniel.
- Casey will explore possibilities of getting the ODIM presentations scheduled on dates convenient for Martin.
- Casey updated slides for the governing board call next week
- Casey will insert key metrics in the same.