TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Update on releasing 2022.04 with AMI composition service support.
- Update on adding parts of ODIM code to OCP device manager project.
- Ask for contributions to ODIM project from community
- Any Other Topics
- Resolution to add kubernetes operatorsapproved with 4/4 votes on the 6-Apr.
- AMI team informed they are working live with HPE team on getting release out.
- HPE will start adding code to the device manager by end of this week.
- Daniel suggests ODIM should relook ODIM collaboration with 5g super blueprint initiative.
- Looking at Apr/May timeframe to freeze the agenda and initial ideas of fitting ODIM in 5g super blueprint.
- Need help from someone with technical knowhow in this area.
- Casey brought up nominating a PTL for ODIM project and starting on the release management cleanup.
- The following LFN events are happening currently. Members are encouraged to attend these
- LFN ONEEF https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-networking-and-edge-exec-forum/program/schedule/
- June developer event https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/oQboAw
- LFN mentorship program https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/PgAF