Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Jon Mechling Jonas Arndt Martin Halstead  Susan Bowen Bob Monkman

Recording

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • Architectural topics

Minutes

Discuss RMU project interwork with ODIMthe 

  •  John explained how the RMU project will be made to specify the hardware spec and use OpenRMC/DeviceManager for the software stack.

Enhancement proposals

  •  

Action Items


  • No labels