Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Susan Bowen Jon Mechling   John Leung @Jonas Arndt



  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • General Topics
    • Discuss initial use cases to be implemented in Device manager using ODIM code.(60 minutes)


  • Summarize 150 words about the ODIM project for the year by Nov 19: Bob Monkman and Martin Halstead – email was sent to Bob. Send results to Casey.

  • Update your profile on LFN:   (can synch to Linked In)

  • Presentation to OCP about ODIM 
    • Review the material in the TSC and have a formal vote before sending to OCP.

  • Absentee TSC members - Casey will contact Kubernetes and check on having more consistent attendance. 

Action Items

  • No labels