Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Bob Monkman (Intel)
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Developer & Testing Forum
- Meeting logistics
- Overlap with the TAC Meeting
- Technical vs Governance & Community
- Poll to reschedule
- Intel will discuss proposal to socialise ODIM with the OCP community.(60 minutes)
Developer & Testing Forum
- January 10-13th, 2022
- Topic Proposals
- Topics Due by
- Registration (Required by free)
- Program Committee
- Need a volunteer to help schedule topic proposals and coordinate any cross-community discussions.
- We need a description of participation in the Developer & Testing Forum
- ODIM coordinates with other key SDOs and open source communities, with a focus on automation, simplification, consistency, and interoperability of COTS and OSS infrastructure management solutions resulting in accelerating infrastructure deployments across segments while lowering operational complexity and cost
- Casey Cain noted how the ODIM meeting often runs over and does not have the time to discuss important community topics. There is also the overlap with the TAC meeting that restricts the ability for other cross-community engagement. Casey strongly encourages the ODIM community to adjust the meeting time. A doodle poll has been created with suggestions.
- Please update the survey before the next TSC meeting.
- Alexander Vul Proposed that we review https://portal.3gpp.org/desktopmodules/Specifications/SpecificationDetails.aspx?specificationId=3416
- 3GPP SA5 Management & Orchestration Architecture
- Bob Monkman asked that we share the update HW Infrastructure Function Aeas doc from a drive location that everyone can reach.
- Updated document. Please use this one going forward.
- Looking to update functional areas outside Redfish services & schemas.
- The community will update the description for the Developer & Testing Forum by
- The community will complete the doodle poll to move the regularly scheduled meeting by
- Martin Halstead and other community members to update HW Infra Functional Areas doc