Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: 

Community: Susan Bowen Jon Mechling @Taskin Ucpinar  Martin Halstead John Leung



  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • General Topics
    • Intel will discuss proposal to socialise ODIM with the OCP community.(60 minutes)


John Leung provided a side by side comparison of ODIM and Device Manager functionality. 

Action Items

  •  John Leung  will provide updated ODIM functions deck needed to discuss OCP strategy
  • Bob Monkman will upload the google format docs for these on the wiki 
  • No labels