Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Susan Bowen Jon Mechling @Taskin Ucpinar Rafal Sztejna Martin Halstead


Recording

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • General Topics

Minutes

  • Persist events in online DB during network outages

Persisting events is not part of DMTF spec. It is suggested to make this part of the DMTF spec and then taking this up. 

  • Discuss collaboration between device manager/ODIM projects and the way going forward  (30 minutes)

This was not discussed as there was no quorum

Action Items

  • No labels