TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Bob Monkman (Intel)
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Talk by Taskin Ucpinar on edge core device manager.
- Community health discussion
- Properties for UpdateService
- Cassey from LF expalined how to vote via email. He also showed how to create an online vote explained. This is described at Resolutions
Talk by Taskin Ucpinar on edge core device manager
- Taskin explained the device manager features and architecture. Topics discussed include option to use https/http for interaction, simpleupdate supporting both FW and OS updates, updating partitions one by one.
Community health discussion
- Not dicussed
Properties for UpdateService
- Not discussed
- Alexander Vul to vote on proposal Support redis streams as alternative to Kafka bus