TSC Proposal Meeting
As we didn't have full TSC we decided to push the actual voting till next meeting
Some lively discussions here. This is what was concluded.
- Composition service needs to align with Redfish Spec
- If a newer model is adopted that is not yet in the spec it will have to live
in its own branch
- It is okay to have a self-contained service in a non-Golang language but
integration of base services have to happen
- It needs to be reached via the same API Gateway
As the current proposal suggests a contribution that is based on RSD it is not inline with the above conclusions
- The BMC Simulator has already been approved in an earlier meeting so that will change to approved stated in the list
- The White Paper "Support for data center fabric" will be split into two different papers. This proposal is therefore on hold
- Dell plugin. It appears nobody has much concerns about this contribution. A vote will happen next meeting.