Adding gRPC Support for ODIM (Bharath K.)
- Review of Bharath K’s notes about gRPC and adding gRPC Adding grpc support for ODIM (see link above).
- Some feedback – Tomas notes it sounds like a lot of work for get gRPC integrated into ODIM Customer Advisory Board
- ; not a lot of evidence of its usefulness. Muthu – gRPC helpful for application to application, not for consuming the APIs.
- Please refer to Bharath’s additional notes for more detail.
ODIM Customer Advisory Board
- Jon Mechling presented a proposal to establish an ODIM customer advisory board.
- Purpose is to listen and get feedback for ODIM from customers who can provide strategic input. A round table discussion, perhaps quarterly. Not a sales pitch. Starting after summer holidays.
- Louis shared: LFN End User Advisory Group (EUAG): https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2916362
- Jon can present this to that group and see if ODIM can work through this group. Louis suggests showcasing ODIM use cases and benefits. Another suggestion – do a survey.