- Upcoming Events? Community Outreach might need updates
- Do we know about ONES in LA in October
- LFN Demo - Both William and Jonas have had some conflicts. Can others get involved?
- LFN Membership topics
- Move over to Jira for LFN - Pain points? Preparations?
- Sandbox project, for how long? How to graduate?
- Telemetry Service Proposal
Notes from TSC meeting
- Susan Bowen (HPE)
- Louis Illuzzi (Linux Foundation)
- Alex Vul (Intel)
- Bob Monkman ( ) Intel?
- Jonas Arndt (HPE)
- Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation)
- Marcin Nicpon (TietoEVRY)
- Bharath Kumar (HPE)
- Daniel Nilsson ( ) Which Company?
- Jon Mechling (HPE)
- Muthukkumaran Ramalingam (AMI)
- Piotr Zedlewski (Intel)
- William Caban ( ) Redhat?
NEWS! LFN decision: ODIM is officially a Sandbox project!
- ACTION ITEM: Louis will spin up Jira by end of this week. (instance under LFNetwork.org)
- Will send the team the links.
- Team should review the specifics of the Jira configuration
- Have an internal discussion (in the weekly meeting) – such as EPICS, User Stories, reports
- Then Susan can take Action Item to document the ODIM processes within Jira.
- Kenny Paul is program manager for ONAP
Discussion of upcoming events https://events.linuxfoundation.org/
- Bob Monkman is attending the meetings
- ONES meeting (Oct 11, 12 Los Angeles)
- Cube Con (sp?) Oct 12 – 15 LA as well
- Open Source Summit - May, Dublin
- ODIM room? No, too general
Alex – discuss Telemetry
- Discussion, agreement to continue discussion in the Architecture meeting
- Alex will talk to Rafal