Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Improve release documentation in wiki.
- Any Other Topics
- ODIM presentation at LFN dev test event is available at https://wiki.odim.io/x/GwAF
- Casey will introduce the ODIM project to personnel within LFN who specialise in reorganising project site esp wrt release planning.
- We may have the ODIM presentation to 5g super blueprint project earliest by august. We need to highlight stuff needed for 5g super blueprint in the presentation
Daniel has moved to a new role within TietoEvry and is looking for someone to replace himself in the ODIM TSC.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date