X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Update on Mahesh's election as ODIM release manager
- Proposal to Add support to Tasks from the plugin-ODIM interface.
- 5g Super Blueprint - logistics and dates for the LFN dev test event
- Any Other Topics
- Bharath presented the proposal to add support for tasks from the plugin-ODIM interface.
- Daniel and Martin are updating the deck to be presented at the 5g super blueprint.