- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- General Topics
- Talk by Taskin Ucpinar on edge core device manager.
- Community health discussion
- Properties for UpdateService
Properties for UpdateService
- Not discussed
- Alexander Vul to vote on proposal Support redis streams as alternative to Kafka bus