Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Discuss follow up with Target
- Collaboration with Sylva Project
- Any Other Topics
- Jon Leung had reached out to Paul from Target but has had no responses.
- ODIM would like to collaborate with Sylva project. This is hosted by LF Europe. However it should be possible to work with them. We will begin attending their TSC call.
- opencompute devicemanager project has completed merging ODIM services with their code base. They are continuing to merge svc-update and svc-managers from ODIM.
- Casey had no response from Sebastian regarding his decision to leave ODIM TSC. Casey will followup this week