Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling  John Leung 


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • CNTT/Anuket project updates
    • LFN GB updates for ODIM project.
  • Any Other Topics


  • Bharath will create an issue in the CNTT github for updating content related to infra management in the reference model section
  • John Leung will create a pull request and start of creating content for the above.
  • Casey brought up the updates needed for GB meeting on monday
  • Marting will add content and upload the ppt to the LFN site
  • Casey also informed about and fwd the new invite using this site.

Action Items

  • No labels