Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling John Leung
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Update on discussions with Anuket project
- Update on operators for ODIM
- Any Other Topics
- There was a discussion with Anuket project about using ODIM to provision bare metal servers. This is a gap in Anuket RI project currently.
- HPE is working on a k8s operator for ODIM and will be releasing this to open source project incrementally as features get delivered.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date