Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling John Leung
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Discuss and vote on proposal Move plugins out of ODIM-RA repository
- Any Other Topics
- AMI informed that their team will not be able to attend this meeting regularly as the team have moved on to other internal projects. Muthu will inform us about their decision about voting for ODIM TSC after internal discussion.
- The proposal to Move plugins out of ODIM-RA repository was presented. However the vote will be differed till there is clarity on participation of AMI and TietoEvry in the voting process.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date