Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Michael Duncan Mahesh Venkatachalam Jon Mechling John Leung
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Discuss on voting process, what needs a vote what doesnt.
- Improve release documentation in wiki.
- 5g Super Blueprint - updates from Martin (if he is in)
- Any Other Topics
- It was discussed and decided that as per TSC charter we need a majority vote to approve changes.
- Due to this we decided to revote on the proposal Vote on proposal to Add support to Tasks from the plugin-ODIM interface.
- discussion on release documentation/5g super blueprint moved to next meeting
- Sebastian Scheele Daniel Nilsson Muthukkumaran Ramalingam and Martin Halstead to vote for proposal to Add support to Tasks from the plugin-ODIM interface.