Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below. Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Community: John Leung Divya Nettem Michael Duncan
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Composition service code release status
- Vote on TAC representation from ODIM
- Any Other Topics
- Bob Monkman noted that Intel will continue to participate in the community but will step down from its role on the TSC.
- There is a strong need for a community release manager
- Jonas Arndt We are having trouble identifying hardware partners.
- Casey suggested that we start by putting some structure to the code today. We need to identify PTLs so when we do identify a Release manager they know who to coordinate with.
- Casey will create a Project template for the team to update the ODIM project structure.
- Casey Cain create project template on the wiki