Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: John Leung Divya Nettem


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • Composition service code release 
    • TAC representation from ODIM
  • Any Other Topics


  • AMI will merge composition service code into a branch created from 2022.2 tag. This will avoid having to handle newer code added to development branch for future release.
  • Casey adviced we need a vote to select the TAC rep.

Action Items

  • Add link to meeting recording from 2022-03-02/09/16/23 Casey Cain
  • No labels