Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Community: John Leung Divya Nettem


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
    • Attribution of ODIM code by OCP project
    • TAC representation from ODIM
  • Any Other Topics


  • Third party libraries used in ODIM and ODIM code need to have attribution.  HPE team is working on generating attribution for all the third party libraries used
  • AMI wants to release ODIM with recently added composition service.

Action Items

  • Add link to meeting recording from 2022-03-02 and 2022-03-09 Casey Cain
  • No labels